Main Article Content
This study aims to determine the influence of awards and penalties for the performance of PT Telesindo Shop Tanjungpinang Employees. The population is 59 people with a sample of 59 employees of PT. Telesindo Shop Tanjungpinang Employees. The data analysis model uses descriptive analysis, data quality test( validity and reliability test) , multiple linear regression analysis, t test, F test and determinant coefficient test. The test results showed the performance of employees of PT. Telesindo Shop Tanjungpinang Employees with multiple linear regression method shows Y= -2,975 + 0.584 X1 + 0.761 X2 + e with the value of the regression coefficient of the reward variable (X1) = 0.584, the coefficient of regression of the penalty variable (X2) = 0.761. T test results obtained award variable (X1) t calculate > t table (4,862 > 2,003) and sig value. 0,000. Variable penalty (X2) t calculate > t table (2,413 > 2,003) and sig value. 0.019. The results showed that variable awards and punishments simultaneously and partially had a positive and significant effect on the performance of employees of PT. Telesindo Shop Tanjungpinang Employees, with contributions from R Square 0.383 or 38.3% of employee performance was affected by awards and penalties, while the remaining 61.7% were influenced by other factors that were not participated in this study.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.